Sunday 19 July 2015

My First Blog Post - My favourite foundation.

Ok so for my first blog post I would tell you a little bit about myself and why I have started my blog. I will also share with you my favourite foundation. I am a 20 year old makeup artist living in Ireland and I have an obsession with makeup, what makeup artist doesn't ? I have started my blog to share my opinions of different beauty products and share my thoughts on them.
 
 
 
Image result for beauty blog
 
Back to the main article of this post, my favourite foundation and that is the Collection Cosmetics Lasting Perfection foundation in no.2 Ivory. I don't really have anything bad to say about this foundation, so I will tell you all the good bits about it.
 


 
 
 
No. 1: Like it says on the bottle it lasts up to 16 hours and doesn't need touching up through out the day.
No.2: Its a good coverage foundation, it minimises imperfections and also doesn't cake if you try to build it up. 
No.3: This foundation also has an spf of 20 which is good if you like to wear makeup in the sun like I always do.
No.4: Its only €8.49 in Boots and there is nothing better than not having to pay a lot of money for a good foundation.
 
 
 
So there you have my first blog post. I hope that it has helped you and if you decide to try out the foundation comment below what you thought about it.
 
 
Thanks for reading and if there is anything you would like me to review or write about just leave me a comment or send me a message on my social media. I will leave the link to my Facebook and Instagram. 
 
 
Until next time.
Aisling xx
 

2 comments: