Monday 3 August 2015

What’s in my Makeup bag?

 
Another blog post I’m doing: What’s In My Make up bag? I’m sharing with you what make up items I usually use on a normal day. Like most girls, I adore makeup. It has taken me more than a year to really find my way in terms of the makeup that works for me, what I can afford to buy and what I can’t justify – and I’ve learnt how important quality is when it comes to all these things we as women put on our face every day.
I hope this is kind of interesting to you in some way.
 
Base
Rimmel London Stay Matte Primer - 003
Rimmel London Good to Glow Highlighter – 001 Notting Hill Glow
Botanic Radiance Balm – All Bright
Collection Lasting Perfection Foundation – 2 Ivory
Rimmel London Match Perfection Foundation – 101 Classic Ivory
Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer – Fair
Rimmel London Match Perfection 2 in 1 Concealer and Highlighter – 010 Ivory
W7 Cosmetics Go Concealer – Fair
Natural Collection Pressed Powder – Neutral/Warm
NYC Smooth Skin Sunny Bronzer
Collection Mosaic Bronzer
Natural Collection Blush – Pink Cloud
Sleek MakeUp Blush – Rose Gold
Essence Ice Cream eyeshadow – Icilicious as a highlight
 
Eyes
Urban Decay Naked 3 eyeshadow Palette
Maybelline The Nudes Eyeshadow Palette
Natural Collection Single eyeshadow – Milk Chocolate, Crushed Walnut, Barely, Sea Shell and Willow
Collection Cosmetics eyeshadow pencil – Vanilla Sky
Wetnwild Color Icon eyeliner – E651 Black Black
Me Me Me eye sweep Precision eye difiner
Essence long lasting eye pencil – 01 Black Fever
Essence Liquid Ink Eye liner
Essence I love extreme crazy volume mascara
Natural Collection Lash Definition Mascara
L’oreal Paris Volume Million Lashes
 
Eyebrows
Essence Eyebrow Kit – 01 Brunette Style
        Rimmel London Brow this way Brow styling gel – 001 Blonde
 
Lips
Essence Lip liner 11 In the nude
Essence Long Lasting Lipstick 11 Nude Love
 
If you have any questions please do ask.
 
Thanks For Reading
Aisling x
 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment