Wednesday 2 December 2015

Anatasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade Review


Hi everyone I am back today with a product review. I have wanted to try this product for a while now, I bought it from BeautyBay for on €17.90. I got it in the shade Blonde and it matches my brows perfectly.
You might imagine I was very excited to try out this range because it’s all about the brows.
Texture wise, we’re looking at a highly pigmented gel that you apply with a brush. It remains wet and creamy for about thirty seconds, after which it sets to a waterproof finish. I found it lasted more 10 hours. I have been using it in the shade ‘blonde' which matches me perfectly.  I also love how there's such a huge shade range to suit all hair colours!
I would highly recommend this product to everyone. I know it is slightly expensive for a brow product but it is so worth it – perfect brows all the time!
  I personally couldn't be without this product and constantly get asked what I use on my eyebrows, I 100% would re-purchase it although I don't believe I will need to any time soon. It may seem pricey at first but it's well worth the money as the smallest bit goes a very long way.
Thanks for reading and I hope you found this helpful in some way and if you do decide to purchase leave a comment below saying if you liked it too. I will put up some pictures on my Facebook page, they wont upload here for some reason.

 My social media links are down below don't forget to follow,

www.facebook.com/aislingsbeautyblog
www.instagram.com/aislinglanty
www.twitter.com/aislinglanty


Til' next time
Aisling
x


No comments:

Post a Comment